From history | Dlouhá Lhota
slider slider slider slider slider slider
About the village   >   From history

From history

A village Dlouhá Lhota or Mravinná Lhota too is situated 5 km west by south from Dolní Bousov. In the places named Skašov (cca 1 km to the east) was an old citadel, which was first documented in 1410. Interesting is, that in 1578 the Donin’s bought the citadel with the village and thanks to this trade was the village connected to Hrubý Rohozec manor. In the year 1610 the village returned into the ownership of Lords from Bubna and Litice and so was the village indefinitely connected to Březno manor. The citadel was later rebuilt on a grange. Nearby the village occurs an old memorable tree – pedunculate oak, which has cca 160 cm around the trunk.